I just received an answer to one of my queries for I Love Cats magazine for the profile piece I wanted to do on Freekibble.com - she said:
”One of my editors does these types of stories for I Love Cats. If you feel strongly enough about this project, I’ll pass it along to her. If you want to try to pitch the idea elsewhere, let me know and I won’t send it to her and I’ll delete it.
Lisa M. Allmendinger
I Love Cats“
I’m so excited, now to just be able complete it. Oh, I’m so excited. Woo! Okay, I’m alright now.
© 2008 UpSideDownGrl
Today is a rainy day – I’m so happy! Well, my plans for today are as follows. Post for some quotes and information on AbsoluteWrite.com and I have received a lot of great feedback. I want to thank the ones who have posted responses to my post. Thank You!
I have a lot of great ideas and watching the news last night just added a few more to my list. They won’t be full feature articles or anything of that such, but they will be quick tips, list, and filler articles. The easy of the easy, and a great way for me to start.
My list of things to do today isn’t really all that long.
1. Update my Blog (doing it now)
2. Delete/Organize the hundreds of emails (Completed)
3. Post more requests on AW (Completed)
4. Answer Emails (Completed)
5. Finish 2 Parenting Fillers (Half Completed)
6. Clean the Fridge (Completed)
7. Enjoy the Rain (Yay, finally it’s raining!)
8. Work on getting all of the info for my “Is There a Control Freak in Your Marriage” article. (Almost Done)
9. Start up another Filler on Parenting (Started)
10. Finish my “Being a Freelance Writer” article
11. Get the “FreeKibble.com” Profile article questions created
12. Query another magazine with my idea (Completed)
13. Update my FaceBook Profile (Completed)
14. Email Les Parrott, PhD back (Completed)
See 14 things aren’t that bad. Now it’s just getting them all done. So far I’ve posted quite a bit on AW, so maybe I can relax on that issue. Answering emails and getting my profile article in order is probably the most important right now.
Well I posted on AW and oh wow, I couldn’t believe the responses I got and the amount. It was awesome.
Below is an email I got from a dear friend of mine… Read, enjoy, and laugh your arse off!
Today is International Disturbed People’s Day
Please send an encouraging message to a disturbed friend… just as I’ve done.
I don’t care if you lick windows,
take the special bus
or occasionally pee on yourself..
You hang in there sunshine, you’re friggin’ special.
Every sixty seconds you spend angry, upset or mad, is a full minute of happiness you’ll never get back.
Today’s Message of the Day is:
Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.
Send to all the people you love and don’t want to lose in 2008, even me.
If you get 3 back, you are a great friend.
Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we’re here we should dance.
© 2008 UpSideDownGrl
- Writer’s Market
- Absolute Write
- The Writer Mama Blog
- My Published Work
- Writeanything Blog
- Lisa Marie Miles
- She Knows
- Word Wyrd
- Freelance Writing Gigs
- Daily Freelance Writing Tips
- Jenna Glatzer’s Blog
- Writer in Waiting
- Writes in the City
- Two Yolks
- My FaceBook
- December M. Raynes Website
- Sky’s Blog
- My2Bucks Blog
- Gary Murning
- 2 Pass The Torch
- My Photography Blog
- My Ebay Sales
- 15 minute meals
- Animal Photography
- Bad Habits
- Brittish Recipes
- Cooking out
- Freelance Writing
- Full Sail University online
- Funny Stuff
- Healthy Foods
- Kitten Rescue
- Logo Designer
- magazine markets
- mexican food
- mobile development
- On Smoking
- Pet Photography
- Rescue Animals
- web design
- Yorkshire Pudding